Work with Us
Job Opportunities with KRJ Consulting, LLC
If you are interested in joining our team and you qualify for one of the positions below, please contact us at HR@KRJConsulting.com to apply.
Thank you for your interest in KRJ Consulting, LLC.
Job Title: Writer – Developer
Location: Fort Jackson, SC
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
Primary Responsibilities: Revise or create in TDC selected POIs and all subordinate LPs to ensure they meet standards
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• POIs and LPs shall be reviewed, revised or created
• Perform training, training development and training support tasks that are determined relevant for a writer-developer.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Be familiar with TR 350-70, Army Learning Policy and Systems and its supporting pamphlets. Recommendations for experience and education are:
• Experience: 5 + years Adjutant General, and/or Financial Management experience with knowledge in training and education product development in the institutional domain.
• Knowledge of Training Development Capability (TDC): The ability to effectively and efficiently use TDC to review, revise or create POIs and LPs.
KRJ Consulting is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.